Spray polyurethane foam is the king of building materials for multitasking. First of all, for moisture it can provide air barriers to assist in moister control in buildings. Second, polyurethane spray foam insulation is lightweight, flexible, wind-resistant and is even effective in extreme temperatures and weather conditions thus allowing it to last for a very long time.
As a result spray polyurethane foam can:
- adds structural strength to ceilings and walls
- reduces air infiltration allowing insulation to be more effective
- reduces moisture infiltration by reducing air leakage
- reduces sound transfer into buildings
- minimizes dew point problems and condensation
- resists heat transfers through air infiltration regardless of flow direction
At Cozy Foam we offer a number of insulation alternatives. Each type of insulation has its own properties and benefits. As part of the initial evaluation we'll provide the facts about each type of insulation so that your needs for your project are met.
Call 281.367.2699 today learn more about the great qualities of spray foam!